We offer FREE merchant account set ups with our terminal purchases with rates as low as 1.39%!
With a merchant account, you want to offer your customers the ease, speed, and convenience of buying from you.
We can help you select the the right transaction processing solutions for your business.
Hypercom Optimum T4205 Terminal w/Internal PIN Pad & Overlay
Shipping Information: All orders are shipped immediately upon order via UPS Ground at a rate of $20 per unit.
The T4205 comes standard with multi-application support, an ARM9 processor for speedy transactions, and 24MB of total memory. In addition, the T4205 is PCI PED-approved, allowing users to process debit transactions with or without an external PIN pad. There is no better value available for sensibly upgrading your install base to PCI PED-compliant standards. Also, the optional EMV-enabled reader permits you to accept chip cards.
You should be able to enjoy the advantages of a reasonably priced next generation terminal without compromising quality. So don’t settle for second-best—include the T4205 in your product portfolio and see for yourself the difference that Hypercom can provide.
Affordable High-End Features
- Fast — V.34 modem standard
- Powerful — 32-bit ARM9 processor
- Adaptable — Optional EMV chip card reader
- Functional — Full multi-application
- Modern — High-end features and value
- Economical — Perfect complement to the T4200 product range
- Secure — Designed for the most rigorous security regulations
The Premier, High-Value, Economical Point-of-Sale Solution
Simple, Easy-To-Use Features
- You can run your T4200 family applications on the T4205 without wasting time and money on recertification or retraining your helpdesk employees. If you already support a T4200 product, it’s easy to make the transition to T4205!
- Large, 19-key, ADA-style layout enables easy key recognition. The Clear, Cancel, Enter, and “5” keys offer tactile feedback for your visually impaired customers.
- Industry-leading software includes the functionality needed to present value-added opportunities to merchants.
- Slim form factor makes it perfect for handover installations.
- Featuring more memory—24MB standard—than competing devices in its class, the Optimum T4205 easily manages introduction of value-added applications as well as required software size increases mandated by regulations.
- Users can connect PIN pads, check imagers and contactless check readers with the peripheral port to offer more payment options.
- The T4205 is PCI PED-approved for secure PIN transactions.
- The HyperSafe®32 architecture supplies the ultimate protection against unauthorized application loading. By enabling HyperSafe32, you can ensure merchant retention opportunities.
- Secure design conforms to the most rigorous security regulations in the industry, including the PCI PED.
Fast, Time-Saving Performance
- V.34 modem offers superior performance for faster transfers and downloads.
- The ARM9 32-bit processor provides high speed and functionality. It delivers four times the processing power and speed of the ARM7 processor found in competing devices.
Even if you’ve been declined for a merchant account somewhere else and do not yet have the ability for credit card processing, Durango Merchant Services can help you get a merchant account and accept credit cards!
Internet Commerce Merchants
We are a world-leading consultant group specializing in hard-to-acquire and low-risk merchants that are looking for a service beyond the standard offerings from traditional merchant accounts.
From the basic Hypercom T7 terminal, to fast IP-enabled terminals, to USB-based computer card readers (with QuickBooks compatibility), and wireless terminals, we can provide the correct equipment for your swiped transactions.
We can support a wide range of mobile devices, from the iPhone to the iPad, to BlackBerrys and Androids. Please speak with an account manager for details on the right solution for your business.