We offer FREE merchant account set ups with our terminal purchases with rates as low as 1.39%!
With a merchant account, you want to offer your customers the ease, speed, and convenience of buying from you.
We can help you select the the right transaction processing solutions for your business.
Hypercom T7Plus Terminal (1 MG)
Shipping Information: All orders are shipped immediately upon order via UPS Ground at a rate of $20 per unit.
The Hypercom T7Plus is intended for merchants that require a compact countertop point-of-sale (POS) terminal that can accept all types of magnetic stripe cards and deliver quick online transaction authorizations.
The T7Plus enables peripheral acceptance of contactless RF cards and fobs. With its 19- or 35-key configuration, the device initiates daily transactions and functions with just one simple step.
The T7Plus is highly customizable. It is the first device of its kind to come with bilingual screen displays. English and Big5 Chinese can be shown simultaneously, for the convenience of Chinese-speaking cashiers and merchants.
The T7Plus employs the SureLoad® printer that allows simple paper roll replacement—users can drop rolls into place without the time-consuming hassle of manually feeding paper through the slots and rollers. The printer also supports longer rolls to permit fewer paper changes, and the see-through holder alerts cashiers when paper is running low.
- Compact design — Available in 19- and 35-key configurations
- Multi-merchant feature — Up to twenty (20) unique merchant IDs in one terminal
- “One-touch” feature — Allows common functions at the push of a button
- Large paper roll — Two- and three-inch, 80mm paper roll for more transactions
- Value-added application support — Check, prepaid, EBT and loyalty applications
- Modem — Up to 56K
- Trusted and stable — Low failure rates
- Security — Boot lock feature prevents unauthorized reloading
- Contactless payments — External reader support for fobs and cards
- Visa PED — Optional integrated PIN pad model available
Even if you’ve been declined for a merchant account somewhere else and do not yet have the ability for credit card processing, Durango Merchant Services can help you get a merchant account and accept credit cards!
Internet Commerce Merchants
We are a world-leading consultant group for hard-to-acquire and low risk merchants that are looking for a service above the normal offerings from traditional merchant accounts.
From the basic Hypercom T7 terminal, to fast IP-enabled terminals, to USB-based computer card readers (with QuickBooks compatibility), and wireless terminals, we can provide the correct equipment for your swiped transactions.
We can support a wide range of mobile devices, from the iPhone to the iPad, to BlackBerrys and Androids. Please speak with an account manager for details on the best solution for your business.