We offer FREE merchant account set ups with our terminal
purchases with rates as low as 1.39%!
With a merchant account, you want to offer your customers the ease, speed, and convenience of buying from you.
We can help you select the the right transaction processing solutions for your business.
VeriFone VX 520 Dial 160Mb EMV
Proven, Popular Platform — Evolved For Today
• Runs on the advanced VX Evolution platform — powered by the time-tested Verix operating system,
with over 7 million Verix-based devices sold
• Backward compatibility eliminates retraining for sales, support and deployment
• Consistency and high usability ensure lower cost of ownership and ease of use
Unparalleled Features Deliver Next Level Performance
• Generates new recurring revenues from value-added applications, thanks to an extraordinary increase
in memory of 160 MB standard, increasing to over 500 MB
• Takes advantage of the industry’s fastest processor to handle encryption, decryption and processing
at lightning speeds — moving more transactions in the same time for greater profits
• Offers a full range of connectivity options with choice of dial, dial and Ethernet, or dial, Ethernet
and GPRS – optional battery enables mobility because there are no distance constraints
• Uniquely designed communication port area neatly connects cables under the device for clean countertops
• Incorporates an integrated contactless reader (optional) into the sleek device also EMV capable (optional)
• Combines an ergonomic design, small footprint and unique cable management system to optimize
Reassuring Confidence From Full Spectrum Security
• PCI PED 2.0 approval is standard, with the option of PCI PTS 3.0
• Provides end-to-end encryption with VeriShield Protect, to maximize protection against fraud and misuse
Superior Value From Extended Life Design
• Leverages VeriFone’s unmatched reputation for quality with longer-life components to extend the field life of devices and minimize repair frequency
• Metal dome keypad design delivers one of the most reliable keypads in the POS industry
Even if you’ve been declined for a merchant account somewhere else and do not yet have the ability for credit card processing, Durango Merchant Services can help you get a merchant account and accept credit cards!
Internet Commerce Merchants
We are a world-leading consultant group specializing in hard-to-acquire and low-risk merchants that are looking for a service beyond the standard offerings from traditional merchant accounts.
From the basic Hypercom T7 terminal, to fast IP-enabled terminals, to USB-based computer card readers (with QuickBooks compatibility), and wireless terminals, we can provide the correct equipment for your swiped transactions.
We can support a wide range of mobile devices, from the iPhone to the iPad, to BlackBerrys and Androids. Please speak with an account manager for details on the right solution for your business.